Like many other review sites, ChromebookRatings.com is considered an affiliate site and does accept and receive a small commission when a reviewed product is ordered using a link originating from our website.
Like other Web sites, ChromebookRatings.com makes use of data aggregated in log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
None of this information is linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacturer and version number.
- Type of operating system.
- Screen color and resolution settings.
- Flash version.
- Network location and IP address.
- Country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Connection speed.
- Time of visit.
- Pages visited.
- Time spent on each page of the website.
- Referring site statistics.
- The website (URL) the user came through in order to arrive at this website.
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google’s Privacy Policies, visit: http://www.google.com/intl//privacypolicy.html
This data is primarily used to optimize our website for our visitors and search engines, however we will use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to tell potential advertisers how many visitors we get to the website, where our visitors come from, and how they arrive at our website.
This data DOES NOT include any personal identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Account Numbers/Credit Card Information
Cookies and Web Beacons
ChromebookRatings.com has no access to, nor any control over any cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.